Thursday 7 June 2012

A Break

Assalam'alaykum
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Alhamdulillah , I still get the chance to write,to breath,to play the rest of my life for keep trying to be a good muslim as what Allah has said in the Qur'an.

I need a break from everything.I mean a serious break.Just me alone.I want to think, and keep searching.
Searching for the light ain't easy like inhale exhale.ain't easy.same goes to istiqomah in our ibadah.

I wish i could give the answer that they always wanted from me from the last few days. I wish I could.
But I can't.I just need a break, a space.

Saidina Umar has said "muhasabahlah diri kamu sebelum orang lain yang memuhasabahkan dirimu".
Means reflect yourself before other person will.That is what I am trying to do.

I've done a lot before,only Allah Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim has the power to forgive everything.
so I need a break. A break from my friends.from the world outside.I'd really want to leave.Be the ignorance. 
Be the "don't care" person as the person is totally not me.

Then, I stood up and think.I can't do that to them , it's between me and myself.Let me and myself deal with it.The day after , I've planned to go back and be with them.Alhamdulillah,I did it.Thanks to all of you.
All i need to be alone so that i could think wise and balance.InsyaAllah,I wont give up on all of you again.
We have to have a faith.Loyal.All of you are the best human being I ever had in my life given by ALLAH.
you gone ? maybe there will be no one like you.

InsyaALLAH , I will be like this and I'll keep pray to stay and be what I am and be what we as a muslim  suppost to be.so,i'm hoping for a big full hand to accept me.together we can be a good muslim and friends "fillah" to stay in Jannah InsyaAllah.


here the song.it might help to understand the situation of mine.
   



Love, 
friend

No comments:

Post a Comment